Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Taking Off

Hi everyone,

AD here, I run and manage this blog which is dedicated to my video/audio work and explorations.

So... I am graduating art-school this December, and felt like I am at that turning point where I want to start sharing my work with the world.

I make music videos mostly. The sound for, I create/edit myself.
Basically, I walk around carrying a camera and record my life, places I visit, people I meet etc. Then I edit these sounds and visuals into layered compositions. I will put up some examples of past work, in the near future.
Oh, and I also do collage stuff, a lot of found footage work... I'll post some of that soon enough too.

Next week I will begin my Advanced Studio in Intermedia. This will be the last exciting chapter in my degree studies, and even more exciting as I am going to do all my research/shooting in Japan!

So, I am lifting off in a few days. Still not sure about what I am going to do/see/be when I get there, but I know it will be something new.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Aviv, eagerly awaitng your sound and light travels
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi deer avivush !
    I read your bloge it's very impresing and exciting.
    i can feel your japanese travel from your shorts paragraphs, kioto looks as a modern town
    i hope that you anjoy your time there.
    i'm sorry if i resist from the begining youre japanese visit, it's only becose all the natural incidents of the earth quake and worryness ect.
    i hope that i wrong and everiting will be ok.
    i'm very happy that you have a good time in complating all youre projects, and everithing you do there, and you came back full of good experiens unforgetable.
    at a meanwile i send you a best regards.
    from aba gilbert and ima rachely.

    ReplyDelete